We all have our idea of basic right? It could be the girl next door, basic math, or the basic pieces in your closet that will make your life easier when thrown on to complete an outfit. Below is a list with my idea of basic pieces:
- a striped tee or tank
- denim cutoffs
- a pair of amazing fitting jeans that will have your mom or significant other blocking your doorway so you don't leave the house
- black pants to match anything and everything
- a black blazer that will live longer than your grandma
- gold accessories
- basic white, gray and black t-shirts... extra points if borrowed from the boys
- a white button up blouse to wear as your uniform
- a denim skirt
- denim button down blouse
- a little black dress
- nude and black pumps
- nude and black ankle strap heeled sandals
- a leather jacket
- black and tan belt to belt the crap out of everything when in doubt
- black carry all bag and clutch
- red lipstick, black or brown eyeliner, blush and mascara.
- hot babe you can flaunt to your self proclaimed independent no man needed girlfriends.
- at least $20 in your wallet
- pack of gum
- a smile even if it's fake, so you can fake it till you make it!
I don't think I left anything out... but which is your favorite basic piece to throw on and walk out the door in 10 minutes or less? x0x0 - Faby
Follow Me on Instagram @ShamelesslyFabylous for life according to my phone.