Hi guys, welcome to my Shamelessly Fabylous life as Faby. I'm a fashion enthusiast by nature; and because my wonderful mother refused to name me "fashionista," she named me Fabiola, (close enough, but major fail!). Beside being the writer and author of this blog, I am also the creative director and fashion stylist for ModMerica Group, I'm a mother, a wife, daughter, sister and cool ass friend to have around! This is how I take on life.
Anyway, thanks for taking the time to stop and say hello, read about my fabylous and not so fabylous thoughts and musings, and hopefully you'll get some outfit inspo, and a good laugh from time to time.
I created this blog back in 2010 as 6irly6irl after I had a strong feeling my friends and family were tired of me compulsively talking and inhaling fashion, and literally thinking the world was my runway. However, due to the fact that I feel 24 hours a day isn't enough, I didn't always have the time to post religiously. Fast forward to late 2014 when I brought it back full force but this time as Shamelessly Fabylous. I feel the name for the blog came naturally; a combo between my given birth name, and the way I take on life in general; shamelessly.
Some random facts about myself:
- Yes, I am one of those loud, rowdy, cool Mexicans.
- My fashion inspos: a mix between Olivia Palermo & Kate Moss.
- I drink coffee and wine religiously, and highly dislike water.
- My glass is always full.
- Yes, I smoke; not cool, but it is what it is.
- I am easily bored and loathe routine.
- I'm happiest at the beach, any beach - (SoCal and Baja Native) Go figure... :)
- I consider any temperature under 70 °F (21.1 °C) freezing weather.
- I feel sleeping is a waste of time, but don't you dare wake me up in the morning.
- I prefer heels over tennis shoes, and will dress up to go to the nearest convenience store.
- I can't do my hair and nails even if my life depended on it.
- I am easily bribed with chocolate.
- I can't live without tacos, and feel they should be considered a food group.
- My fave colors are black, black, white, black, gold, black and pink.
- I don't like watching TV but I love a good read.
- I work best under stress, and need to multi-task always.
- I am too, too honest sometimes, and that gets me in trouble lots of times. But hey, I would rather tell you about that cilantro between your teeth, and booger hanging out of your nose, rather than have you walking around like a dork all day. You're welcome!
- I am Shamelessly Fabylous!
I hope you enjoy my blog. If you do, leave your comments or send me a message to say hello or to contact me for any collabs . Check out my life according to my phone on Instagram @ShamelesslyFabylous and on SnapChat: @FabyAlvarado